Wednesday 6 May 2009

William,Badminton HT and fantastic offers










My lovely little horse William has been going on the walker since Saturday. He is doing very well and I cant wait to get back on now. He looks and feels great so it's all coming together at last.


Is everyone ready for Badminton???? I am so looking forward to going now. Just got to finish the day in the office and then go and run to the yard to finish Will, then I can start putting all my gear in the caravan ready for the off in the morning. The weather seems to be saying showers so I do hope they are showers and not full on downpours. I have bought myself the waterproof dog bed and the Le Bistro from work to take with me for the dogs.







I think these will an excellent addition alongside my throw away bbqs and plastic wine glasses!


And here is Ashka, my crazy dog who will get the benefit of them




We have just sent out the latest e-mail for our equestrian stock



There really are some fab deals on the last of the winter stock and the latest summer stock is going very well. All free postage as well so you cant go wrong.
I hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend and I will post all the news when I return from my road trip.
Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment